Access being a database management application is important in manipulating large amounts of data with similar characteristics. Many schools and colleges train students in the use of Access. If you are having trouble getting your Access homework done, do not hesitate to ask for assistance from a professional. Our website is a place where you can always rest assured of getting the best Access assignment help. We offer a wide range of Access homework services which can be useful for students in high school, college, university and other levels of learning.
Difficulties faced by students while doing Access homework include:
- effective problem solving;
- question formulation;
- finding a solution for a specific Access problem.
Doing an Access assignment may be a challenge due to the fact that not many people know how to go about solving problems related to Access. Formulating questions in Access requires some bit of skill and some students lack the skills to do this. In most Access project situations, it is expected that students should be able to find solutions to certain access problems, but not all students can do this. That is why there are professional Access help providers whom you can easily rely on.
How can we help you with your Access assignment?
- our experts help you understand your Access project;
- our solution providers will help you formulate questions for your project;
- we will help you find relevant solutions for your Access questions.
Our online Access assignment services are created to help you with any kind of trouble that you might be having as you do your access homework. Our team of highly qualified and equally dedicated Access help providers are there to ensure that you understand every bit of what is required in your Access project. They will also enable you write the right kind of question and answer sets for your Access assignment. You will also be able to find the relevant solutions you need to make your Access project a success.
What should you expect from our Access assignment services?
- affordability of professional assistance;
- outstanding quality of assignments solved;
- timeliness of completing every single order;
- commitment of solution providers to what they do.
Our online MS Access help is very affordable. If you want quality MS Access assignment assistance, then our website is the place where you are going to find it. You will be able to access our website from wherever you are at any time of day or night. Our problem solver software options are quite reliable and you do not have to worry about substandard work from us. We will deliver to you your Access project as timely as you need it. You will be able to enjoy committed services from our team of highly proficient MS Access experts. Any time you need MS Access help do not hesitate to visit our website for the best services.
CSC 443 Data Base Management Systems
Dr. R. M. Siegfried
Assignment 1 - Creating a Database Using MS Access
Due Monday, September 9, 2013
Using Microsoft Access, we are going to define a database called Student Advising consisting of two tables: Students and Faculty.
The Student table has the following fields with the following properties:
- Student ID - data type is Text, field size is 4 and Caption is ID #. It is also the primary key.
- Last Name is Text, field size is 15
- First Name is Text, field size is 15
- Major is Text, field size is 30
- Advisor ID os Text, field size is 4
- Credits is Number and and its field size is Integer
The Faculty table has the following fields with the following properties:
- Faculty ID - is Text, the field size is 4, the Caption is Fac. ID and it is the primary key.
- Last Name - is Text and the field size is 15
- First Name is Text, field size is 15
- Office Phone is Text, field size is 4 and the Caption is Phone
Additionally, you will create two queries for Student. One that lists every students' First Name, Last Name, Major and Credits (in that order). The second query will list the First Name, Last Name, Credits for every studentwhose advisor's ID is 2222.
|Student ID||Last Name||First Name||Major||Advisor ID||Credits|
|Faculty ID||Last Name||First Name||Office Phone|
[Back to the Assignment Page]