‘Leadership for a better world’ drives our commitment for nurturing successful global learners. Harrow Beijing is proud to introduce scholarship opportunities for the best international students looking to enter Year 1 and above. Eligible scholarship students will need to show strength and potential in their academic ability and six areas: English language, Modern Foreign Languages, Sports, Music and Creative Arts, contribution to the community, and leadership attributes.
Suitability for the scholarship will be assessed using an enhanced admissions procedure which includes the normal entry process (detailed in the Admissions section) and additional, age appropriate, requirements. Children will be asked to prepare a short video or essay (depending on age) where they can highlight why they want to attend Harrow Beijing and what they can offer the school, in terms of the School’s mission statement. Lower School applicants will also be invited to spend a whole day in school for class observations, tests and interviews. In the Upper School, students will have in-depth interviews with senior members of staff. Parents will be asked to write a statement commenting on their child’s ability and achievements and their own expectations. Successful candidates will be awarded up to 60% off their annual tuition fees.
For more information about the scholarship and your child’s eligibility, please do not hesitate to contact the Admissions Office.
Harrow Beijing is inviting applications for Joseph Banks Scholarship to pursue the two-year A-level course. This academic scholarship will provide up to 100% fee remission for talented young men and women to complete a two year A level course at Harrow Beijing.
The scholarship is open to external candidates and is designed to help foster Leadership for a Better World.
Harrow Beijing is a vibrant community affiliated with the renowned Harrow School in London and Harrow International Schools in Bangkok, Hong Kong, and Shanghai. It offers a British-based international education to students aged from two to eighteen.
- Application Deadline: March 12, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue the two-year A-level course.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: This academic scholarship will provide up to 100% fee remission for talented young men and women to complete a two year A level course at Harrow Beijing.
- Nationality: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not known
Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
This academic scholarship will provide up to 100% fee remission for talented young men and women to complete a two year A level course at Harrow Beijing. The scholarship is open to external candidates and is designed to help foster Leadership for a Better World. The Sir Joseph Banks scholarship will be awarded on merit following a scholarship test and interview.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please submit the following documents to the Admissions Department:
- Completed Application for Admission Form
- Completed Medical Information Record
- Completed Confidential Student Reference Form by an English teacher (Please ask his/her teacher to scan and email the letter to reference-at-harrowbeijing.cn)
- Copies of the student’s reports for the past two years
- Copies of the student’s passport photograph page
- Copies of both parents’ passport photograph page
- Copies of the whole family members’ visa/permit page (for international families only)
- One passport size photograph of the student